Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vivi inspired look



After reading a number of ViVi magazines, I'm totally amused by the famous Taiwanese / Japanese Gyaru look. Really girly, kawaii and innocent looking. hahahha. This is not a look that I'll go for normally. But anyhow, I was so inspired that I tried to achieve that kinda look. Tell me I don't look retarded here. LoL

I felt funny as I did this look after I came back from a lunch date with my dearest GG friend. =)
*Oh, why don't I just go out looking like this? Well, I think it might scared the shit out of him* HAHAAH

Anyway, the makeup items that helped alot here are:

Face
  • Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie
  • L'egere BB Cream
  • Everyday Mineral Loose Powder
  • Coffret D'or Blusher - Pink
Eyes
  • Shiseido Crayon Eyebrow pencil - auburn
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX eyeshadows - Copper Brown, Champagne, Cottage Cheese
  • Kate Gel eyeliner - Black
  • False lashes (upper and lower) - Taiwan
Lips
  • Vaseline (to prep the lips)
  • NYX Round Lipstick - Tea Rose



0 comments: