I did this look for a photoshoot early this year.
Take a look *wink*
Imagine this look with a dark fedora hat, high-waisted long black formal pants and buttons down long sleeves crisp white shirt. Oh, and my hair was tied up too.
Complete the whole look with a cigar in between 2 fingers. =D
A closer look of the eye makeup. Mascara is kept to the minimal as we're trying to make the whole look to have a more masculine feel. This was also my first time doing such a heavy smokey eyes look.
I don't know if I could go out to the public with these eyes. LOL.
Maybe I'm just a shy girl =P
Anyway, I only use these to get the look:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sweetscents Mineral Pigment - Autumn Masterpiece
- MAC Pigment - Museum Bronze
- NYX Single Eyeshadow - Golden Bronze
- NYX Single Eyeshadow - Black