Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

NYX lippies

swatches of my recent NYX lipsticks haul;

Iris, Margarita, Tea Rose and Snow White







Iris - this is a very beautiful peachy nude color with a little hint of shimmer. I picked this over Circe as I think Circe would make me look really pale and sick. This one here just looks perfect. =)



Margarita - mixture of warm pink and peach. Not too bright and not too dark. Just perfect for Asian's skintone I guess. This has a hint of shimmer too and I somehow feel that the application of it is not as smooth as other NYX lipstick tho...



Tea Rose - my first impression of this is Eww.. the color is so pale.. but after awhile.. i'm loving it more than anything else. =) This color is just amazing and surprisingly enough, the texture is ever so smoother than any of other NYX lippie. I think this suits for everyday use also and very versatile.



Snow White - OOh... I chose to have this color coz I think I have to have at least one Really RED lipstick. Hahahha.. Actually, I don't really wear dark color lipsticks and I normally go for lighter shades or nudes. But this one here captured my heart as it's really the bloody red color. Just like Blair's red lips. Haha!


This is my second purchase of NYX lipsticks and no doubt, I think I'm gonna get more colors hahaha.. They are just so cheap but with very high quality. It's a steal!

0 comments: