Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

cant wait for xmas

Window shopping in Pavillion is depressing. Shrugs.
Went into Prada hoping to see and feel the new "scallop" wallet but too bad, M'sia is a little slow in getting all the new stock. Same goes for cosmetics as well. =/
While walking around with all the beautiful decorations, I seriously feel that Xmas is so so so near.. can't wait for get-together and more gifts exchange! =)


Anyway, this is a swatch of the Coffret D'or Shine Drape Rouge (Glow) Lipstick in OR-102. It's more of a dark reddish coral rather than a peachy coral to me.




I'm all Coffret D'or look that day. Hahahs. The eyeshadow I was wearing was from the Coffret D'or Summer collection '09 - CM Eyes Orange-Brown mix. However, I  used only 2 colors at this time which is the light beige and dark brown at the crease. Not too smoky for a day's look right? =)







Cant wait for Christmas to arrive. I can sense that it would be a joyous and beautiful christmas this year, full of love *smiles*



Taken at Pavillion, KL

0 comments: