Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PattyAnne - Levi's

Went for my appointment with my dearest doctor this morning and again, the routine, take off, lie down, touch touch, laugh laugh, talk talk, pakai!

HAHHAHAhhaha.... sorry if that sounds obscene. =p

Well, I don't know.. I wanna try to go to a topless beach someday.. I've gained lotsa courage from this experience here. =D



Anyway, went to Gardens, MidValley to do some x'mas gifts shopping... yeah.. I have 2 gifts in my mind at first and as I walked around the place... I found more stuffs for myself! :O
The horror began....

I bought a pair of Levi's new arrival jeans.. the Slim PattyAnne jeans... Maybe you don't read what am I saying here but this is the Red Tab jeans that I must have.. erm, want to have. I thought I looked fabulous in the changing room with that pair of jeans on and yeah.. I bought it!

Here u go...








Things I hauled back today with me.. Excuse me if you find some stuffs are funny stuffs.. some of them r actually gifts... Ooopss..
The box covered by the white plastic bag is also another x'mas gift.. will disclose that soon. Haha..
Garnier Men Aqua Fuel + Rexona Men Limited Edition are xmas gifts for a metrosexual that I don't really know. Well, I'm his secret santa this year. ;-)
Mandom Eye Makeup Remover and Majorlica Majorca Lash Expander Mascara; both for me, the feathery stuff is for my retro costume and the Levi's jeans-obviously for myself =)


all the stuffs here cost RM500++. Can u believe it?

My supper - singles KitKat with only 45 Calories. LOL


0 comments: