Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

HG mascara - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

I have to say this, one of my favourite mascaras of all has to be this precious Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus. I have been using this since last year and I've restocked my second tube just last week again =)

Why I love this mascara so much... well, let's let the picture do all the talking, shall we?









From my experiences of using this particular superb mascara, I've realized that there are some certain tips or tricks that one should note while using this mascara. Else, you might not have use it to it's fullest advantage and end up not liking it so much or doubting it by "what's so great bout it?". hahahahs.

Well, allow me to share some tricks for you to get the best out of this product by these simple steps:
- curl up ur lashes by using an eyelash curler
- *optional (good to have)* apply eyelash base (the "white color mascara")
- apply the first coat with the "backbone" of the mascara wand from the root of your lashes to the tip.
  This is to "push" the lashes up and strengthen the roots and keeps the lashes sky high all the time. =)
- apply the second coat with the front part of the mascara wand with "zig-zag" movement and while u're reaching the tip of the lashes, pull up the mascara wand in a way of pulling the lashes to lenghten them.
- wait for ~5-10 seconds for the mascara to dry up and apply another coat. (best if you have an eyelash heater  this will heat up the mascara applied and the lashes' curl will last longer)
- and you'll end up with great looking lashes after that! ^.^


Apart from reviewing this mascara, I've also done a FOTN where this is how I look like when I was heading out for a farewell + birthday dinner of a friend in TGI Fridays.




Face
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie
L'egere BB Cream
Everyday Mineral - Shady Lady





Eyes
Cyber Colors Eyelash Curler
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Pigment - Copperized
KATE Gel Eyeliner - BK-1
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus - Black




Lips
Burts' Bees Beewax Lipbalm
Coffret D'or Shine Drape Rouge Lipstick - PK-237

0 comments: